This sample itinerary is customizable. Contact us to have it tailor-made to suit your expectation if necessary.
DAY 1: HANOI _ VAN LONG WORLD BIOSPHERE RESERVE - CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK
After lunch in a local restaurant and a short break, jump up on your saddle and make your ride to Cuc Phuong National Park.
The ride takes you thru breathtaking rural scenery dotted with villages and green farmlands. You will have chances to contact with locals, join with them at their work and chat to learn about their life.
Upon arrival in Cuc Phuong National Park, check in hotel and have the rest of the day to wander around botanical gardens and enjoy the peaceful green atmosphere. Dinner and overnight in hotel at the National Park.
Approx.: 30km cycling
Meals included: Lunch, Dinner
DAY 2: CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK – HANOI
After breakfast, you will take a visit to Endangered Primate Rescue Center before jumping up back on your saddle for the ride of 20 km to the National Park’s centre. On the way, you will have a stop to visit the Cave of historic men that houses relics of ancient people dated back thousands of years ago.
At the centre of the National park, you will have a trekking loop of around 6 km through the core of tropical forest. Visit thousand years old tree and learn about the bio-system of this stunning tropical land.
After lunch, take another ride back to the Park’s entrance and from there you will have bus transfer back to Hanoi. Get back to your hotel in the late afternoon. End of service!
Approx.: 40km cycling
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch
Accommodation (Hotels, home-stays)
- 1 night in a hotel in Cuc Phuong National Park (twin/ double)
Transport (Bus/ car)
- Private support vehicle with air-condition, all entrance fee per itinerary
Tour guide (Local expert guides)
- English speaking tour guide (Other language on request)
Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as indicated in the itinerary)
- 1 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
Others (as follows)
- Sightseeing tickets & permits during the guided time
- Sampan boat rides in Van Long Nature Reserve
- Good bikes with helmets
- Bottled water on the car and during the bike ride
- Government Taxes
- Travel Insurance (Compulsory)
- Compulsory dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec surcharge will be advised and added by CAT's travel specialist
- Drinks and other meals
- Hotel in Hanoi (On request)
- Visas (Approval Letter is on request)
- Tips and gratuities (See Tipping Guidelines)
- Others that are not mentioned clearly in the INCLUSION list
0 Reviews Write a
- Rather Poor
HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Start Planing your tailor-made trip with our specialist...